Mordialloc Martial Arts has its origins from a balanced approach in what ever we do, and is part of the Nutaofit Martial Arts Academy, i.e. Nu – Nutritional, Tao – Way or path for life, Fit – Physical and mental fitness. Mordialloc Martial Arts was formed in 1995 and is about learning and developing skills in martial arts and can be applied in any part of your daily life. Our Club badge reflects the style’s desire to achieve balance in the use of hands/ feet/ holds/ locks/ sweeps/ throws, etc.
- To educate all students in the art of self defence, enabling them to adequately defend themselves in times of need,
- Creating a safe environment to allow students to test themselves within,
- Knowledge in belonging to a group or club and using this to excel within the group,
- Creating good health and confidence through a series of exercise routines to better enjoy their quality of life,
- Learning to cope with day to day pressures through concentration exercises to maintain a contented well being,
- To make available ‘OUR VISION’ to as many people as possible in the community through constant expansion of the club.